Friday, August 8, 2008

Family Lagoon Day


Last Wednesday my family went to Lagoon for my Dad's company day. Brandon and Brevan were wimps because neither of them would go on any "wild" rides so they stuck to smaller rides and games. Brevan loved the Musik Express, Odysea, minature golfing and the swings. I LOVED Wicked (I was able to go with my bro Jeff.) Brandon was kinda bummed because he was 4 mph away on the baseball throw to win Brev a hat so we rounded up my nephew Zach to do it. Sloane loved the train ride and all the excitement going on around her. It was fun to be there with all my family.... Thanks Dad.









3 comments:

Marianne said...

It looks like you guys had such a good time. Sloane is growing so fast. Such a doll!

Tebbs Times said...

Candice,
thanks for saying HI!!! Your little family is beautiful!! Lagoon is so much fun...I liked a lot better as a kid, because now I tend to get sick on the rides, i am a wimp in my old age. I can't believe how big your baby is.(she is gorgeous!!) Time flies...so good to hear from you, I will add you to my friends list, so I can check in with your cute family!!!
Deb

Deidre said...

So Fun, I wanted to take the boys this year. Love the home wrecker pictures