Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer Is Almost Over!!

It is a little depressing to see summer come to an end but I am looking forward to life slowing down a bit. I'm posting a handful of pics of some of the the many things we did and places we went...

Brevan and Sydney had a blast at the pool.
Throw me some candy!!!!

Scouts!!!

I thought I was gonna die hiking up Timpanogos Cave but once we got to the top it was sooo worth it. Thanks to Brandon for carrying Sloane and the backpack most the way!

Check out the freaky octopus at the Living Aquarium... Eww.

Family reunion at Big Stik Ranch!




3 comments:

socstar said...

This is the first time I've checked out your blog. What a cute family you have and Sloane, oh my gosh, she's gotten big. She's a beautiful little girl (she looks like her mama)I love her blue eyes, just stunning! I'm gonna have to start one of these blog thingys, I loved it. Hope all is well. Love ya, Susie

Tebbs Times said...

Looks like a great summer to me!! Your family is so adorable!!

The Selman's said...

Oh... how fun. I think you guys had a way better summer than us!!!