Monday, October 27, 2008

The worst ever!!!!

I meant to add this pic to my last post... So while in Disneyland we finally convinced Brevan to go on Splash Mountain and after the first little hill he was done. He went into a crying, freak-out, heart racing, panicking fit! He was saying things like "This is the worst ever! I want to go home! Mom, hold me tight!" It was so sad and I had to buy this pic so I could show him how brave he was to actually go on the ride. If you look really close you can see his little body between Leslie and I.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

He was brave to even go on it at all. I'm glad that you guys had such a fun time in the Happiest Place on Earth!!

Kel said...

Looks like so much fun! Your little girl looks just like you! VERY CUTE!