I have a few sites/blogs I have to check out everyday, and my new favorite (thanks to Kristan) is Little Green Notebook. It gives great tips on how to decorate on a budget, and I love her style. Twice I have been thinking of something I want to do or find, and the next day it is on her blog... Seriously!
I also need to mention the cutest boutique that will take place the last couple weekends in April. If you haven't been, you really need to go to the Oh Sweet Sadie Boutique. I stumbled upon it a little over a year ago, and now I look forward to every show. Later, I realized Brevan's soccer teammate is the son of one of the gals that puts it on. You really should go because it has some of the cutest things I have seen.
So, I need to vent a little.... The first games for Brevan's soccer and baseball season kick off tomorrow. I love going to the games but, they were not supposed to be at the same time!!! I totally brought this on myself so I really shouldn't complain but, it is so much running around between games and practices. Brev is just not ready to narrow it down to one sport, so I guess we just need to live with it for awhile. Since I just vented I guess I should mention my blog I started a couple months ago, my gratitude journal... It is just a way for me to remember the special little things that happen daily.
1 comment:
i love little green notebook. i was just looking at it. i want everything on that blog :)
Post a Comment