Last Saturday during Brev's soccer game it was pouring, so Sloane and I hung out in the car. I glanced out the back window and I saw this amazingly brilliant rainbow, which of course this pic just doesn't do it justice. It was crazy how close to the ground it appeared.... Way cool rainbow moment!

If Sloane is ever being really quiet, nine times out of ten she is laying somewhere on the floor in this position. It is SOOO weird and she will hang out like this for a good half hour!!!
Last weekend we were lucky enough to take naps two days in a row. It was lovely, especially since I had the big couch!!! Poor Brandon...
6 comments:
Sloane looks like my puppy when he is exhausted legs out and all. She is really cute.
I love random pictures - sometimes they're the best ones left on the camera...By the way - I don't think I ever thanked you for posting all those Easter pictures from the family party. It made us feel not so far away - thanks! We'll be in UT for July 4th - maybe we'll see you then?!
love the picture, that is so pretty!! can't wait to get together for lunch thursday!!
Hillarious! naps are nice! Sloane kills me! She is so cute!
Brandon looks knocked OUT! Hey, sometimes those are the best kind of naps--when it doesn't matter if you're on the short couch or a pillow of clouds, you're that exhausted.
Sloane is so cute all curled up like that, I love it!
Thank you for leaving that comment on my blog. I read it early in the morning and could not stop laughing. I don't know where kids come up with these things.
Post a Comment