Last Saturday we had our annual pumpkin patch trip and this year we included the Gregrich clan on our excursion. It was so much fun and I think it will quickly become a family tradition.
Doesn't Brandon look like he is having way to much fun? Don't let his grumpy look fool you, he loved it. :)
After the pumpkin patch we headed back to our house to indulge on some great food. W hen we finally mustered up the energy, we painted a pumpkin or two. My kiddos loved it!
Notice Sloane's beautiful work of art... I didn't realize she had it in her!
What a fun activity! You always take the most candid, cute pictures too. Sloane has a great future in art, and Brevan is--uniquely gifted. :) Happy Halloween you guys1
3 comments:
What a fun activity! You always take the most candid, cute pictures too. Sloane has a great future in art, and Brevan is--uniquely gifted. :) Happy Halloween you guys1
That looks like fun! I LOVE Brevan's body art. Are those pasties? HAHAHA
looks like fun! Maybe we'll have to start a similar tradition!
Post a Comment