Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon!

I can't remember the last time I was up past 3 am... Last Thursday Missy, Courtney, Leslee, and I went to New Moon, and it was crazy fun. I'm talking breathtaking/chills/tears/falling-in-love kind of fun! We began the evening with a little shopping, dinner, and then a some Twilight action as we counted down the minutes until we could see the much anticipated flick. It was INCREDIBLE, but now I am not sure who's team I'm on... Jacob or Edward??? Loved the movie, loved the girls, and loved the night!
Missy and I had the cutest New Moon shirts on :)
I think subconsciously I was going for the pale vampire look....

6 comments:

The Crump Girls said...

I haven't read the books or seen either movie. I am very curious now. They must be good if you are willing to stay up until 3:00 A.M. to see the movie! FUN!!

Amy said...

What a fun girls night out! Love the t-shirts too. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm planning to see it with Shawn tomorrow night. He might not be as willing of a companion but hey-that's boyfriend responsibilities :)

Marianne said...

Love the pictures. The movie was amazing and I'm glad we can gush with each other about it. When are we going to see it again??

The Nash Family said...

OH EDWARD!!! I miss you already. Good thing I get to see it for the 3rd time on saturday.. Thanks for letting me stay at your house it was a blast. Cant wait til Eclipse:)

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

I loved the movie too! I know what you mean when you said you can't decide if you are an Edward or Jacob fan after the movie! Sounds like a great night!

The Powells said...

Looks like a fun girls night out! Can't wait to see it myself.