Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm crafty!

I have been going crazy making the most adorable flowers to sell in my sis-in-laws salon. Since I have been getting the most amazing feedback and response, I decided to start a blog to make them available to you all. :) So far I have at least 20 different flowers available, and I am always creating more. Custom orders are available as well. Check them out: Sissy Sloane Designs, and let me know how much you love them!!!


5 comments:

Kel said...

yes I do love them! I want the tan one you have in your hair!! with a headband! Let me know the best way to get one!

Andrus Family said...

Those turned out so adorable!! I love the headband idea, too!

The Crump Girls said...

Is the one named Jaycie the one you made for Jaycie? I love it!! It's cute! I need to come over and see your fabrics. Camryn said she is willing to try some. :) YEAH! She is so anti-feminine! It's funny! Coree and Jaycie, on the other hand, are all about being pretty and "princessy"!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

I love them! I am going to have to get some! I want to come look at them all! You really are so crafty!

Anonymous said...

I love them ALL, every one! You are so talented! :)