Saturday, April 3, 2010

Egg-tacular Day!

These eggs are not dyed!!!! They come out of the chicken this way! They are from my nephew's chickens, and I can't get over how pretty they are. Very cool!

My Mom and Dale made it home from AZ, YEAH! Check out their new ride... They traded in their slightly used, nice motor home for an even bigger and better one while down in AZ.

Since Dale had his stroke a year ago, my Mom is the driver. She drove the motor home while towing the car, and Dale's 3-wheeler(check out the bike.) :)
The outside TV is probably my fave feature.

Welcome home Mom and Dale, and thanks for the eggs Steven!!!!

2 comments:

Kel said...

Holy Shit!!! That is all I can say! That thing is amazing...I would trade them if I were you..tell them they can have the house and the kids and you guys get the RV!!! I love the pic with Dale, I haven't seen them in a long time!!!

Amber said...

Oh... I miss them! THat motor home is sweet!