Sunday, May 2, 2010

I {heart} penguins!

I haven't been to the Living Aquarium in awhile, so I was pleasantly surprised with the new additions. I especially LOVED the new penguins. If I could have one as a pet I would.... For real!
Sloane tried so hard to touch a sting ray, but her arms were just a little too short. However, Brev made a quick five bucks because I had to bribe him.... He is my squeamish child.

Loved spending time with my sissy-in-law JoDee and her little ladies, and my niece Syd (who pretty much does everything for Sloane when she is at my house, including changing her diapers.) Camryn cracks me up in this pic... What the freak is she doing???



5 comments:

The Crump Girls said...

Holy cow! Brevan looks like he's about 12 or 13 in that last picture! I was just looking at baby pictures of him last night!!! We will have to do it again. Maybe to the Zoo or Thanksgiving Point next time.

Melanie said...

That is the coolest picture of a penguin! looks like a fun time.

Marianne said...

I love the penguins. They are so silly and fun to watch. I bet the kids had a blast. Fun pictures!

Amber said...

the kids are so cute!

Kel said...

Fun day out!!! How bout that Lobster there....all I can say is keep bringing the butter!!