Friday, June 11, 2010

Dear Sloane,




Dear Sloane,

You are so breathe-takingly beautiful, and I love how girly you are. Everyone who meets you is immediately drawn to you, and you have such a sweet personality that comes from within. Thank you for being so sassy and keeping us all on beat. Happy 3rd Birthday beautiful Sis! I am looking forward to all the fun memories ahead… May the coming year be filled with sunshine, smiles, laughter and love. xoxoxoxo
Love,
Mom


Some of Sloane’s faves:

Purple anything, especially socks
Dora
Black Beans
Daddy
Dancing
Chapstick/Lipgloss
Plastic Easter Eggs
Her once white, now gray blankie
Tea parties with Grandma
Girlfriends
Rocks (I hope this one ends soon because I am tired of finding them all over the inside of my house)

1 comment:

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Oh my word that looks like so much fun! You are right, you might have a hard time beating this party. :o) Happy 3rd Birthday to Sloane. She really is so cute!