AND pickles, AND so you don't think I am just getting chubby. Our little family is expanding! Coming the end of February! I was trying to wait another month before telling EVERYONE, but Brev told me I better start telling people so they didn't think I was chubby. Also, tonight he asked "What if you have a black baby?" and then Sloane said, " I want a pink one!" Love it! This is a major improvement from when we told them Saturday. Brev cried and said "I don't want another brat running around!" and Sloane cried when we told her it could be a boy.
I have consumed my body weight in cottage cheese and pickles this last month because they seem to take away the nauseousness. So, thank goodness for cottage cheese and pickles!
11 comments:
I am so happy for you and Brandon. Can't wait to hear what it is.
Congrats you guys!! I love the kid's reactions, they're so memorable. I wish I could see your cute belly like last time. Miss you!
WOO HOO!!! So exciting! I'm CERTAIN you don't get nearly as chubby as me, though. I'm a 60-pound gainer!! And yes, I'm making good headway so far.
Funny, I was into pickles and cottage cheese at the beginning too! Are you finding out what you're having?
HAHAHA I love it! I am so glad cottage cheese and pickles are helping. I couldn't smell, eat, or look at cottage cheese when I was pregnant with all three of my girls. It made me so sick. I hope you get feeling better soon.
Oh that is awesome!!! Congrats!!!! YOu make uch cute kids!!!
I am so excited to have another baby in the family. I am hoping for a boy. Congratulations!! Love You Guys!
This is fantastic!!! Congrats!!!
Sam told me the other day. We are so excited for you!
That is fabulous. So excited for you guys. Hope you're feeling okay! Love you guys!
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guy..
I'm way behind on my blog reading, so I missed the formal annoucement, but yeah!! We are so excited for you guys, no matter what color the baby is!!! :) He/She will be just as adorable as the rest of the clan. And let's hope the sickness goes away soon, that's the worst part!
Post a Comment