Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sloane's Halloween Parties!

It's all fun and games until someone pulls your braids! Sloane was so happy and excited for her preschool party until one of her little friends loved her red hair so much she wanted it for herself. My little drama queen was upset the rest of the party but I still got some cute pics. :)






The kids worked really hard on some super cute songs! This is the one and only song Sloane finally sang from being traumatized after getting her hair pulled. :)

Costume #2... Sloane was able to dress up for her dance class as well, and I knew last years costume would be easier to dance in.


Sloane and her adorable dance teacher!





They had a little Halloween dance they prepared for the parents, and it is probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Check it out...

1 comment:

Andrus Family said...

That little dance was so cute!! I love Sloane and her multiple costumes - could she be any cuter??