Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Skipping Thanksgiving....

We had an amazing Thanksgiving... Well it actually felt like we skipped the holiday altogether, but we had a great vacation! Brevan's soccer team played in the Thanksgiving Surf Cup in San Diego, so we decided to make a vacation out of it and include a stop at Disneyland and Sea World on our travels. The first two days we headed to Disneyland and it was crazy packed! Loved it, but will think twice before I consider going the week of Thanksgiving again. Beside Sloane needing to be held by Brandon all the time, the kids were awesome. We spent Thanksgiving day at Sea World which was super relaxing after the chaos of Disneyland, and that night we had Buca de Beppo for dinner, so no turkey for us this year. :)


Sloane had the cutest little Mickey Mouse toes!


Displaying the cute Mickey and Princess balloons they had made at dinner the first night.


While in line to see Tinkerbell, Brev made a wish and the next day it came true! He wished he would make ODP (Olympic Development Program) for soccer and he did!




Tinkerbell is so sassy!







Waiting to see what Brandon would say was the highlight of the trip... The new show World of Colors at California Adventures. It was AMAZING!!!!


So precious. We were all wiped out after a busy 2 days at Disney.


We didn't really take the camera out at Sea World except for the ice skating... The pics just don't do it justice, but I was laughing so hard I almost went into labor!




This is just minutes before Brandon almost took out a lady because he had to let go of the handrail and go around her. Remind me to show you how it went down. :)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Looks like such a fun trip! And you look so cute with your little tummy - Happy December :)

The Nash Family said...

We missed you guys at Thanksgiving! But I am jealous you got to enjoy nice warm weather while we were freezing out butts of in 5 degree weather. Love all of the pictures. Looks like you guys had an amazing time!!! Brandon should enter in the olympics!!

Kel said...

Fun stuff...you guys all looked so happy!!!! I love those kind of vacations. Way to go Brev on the soccer....i think he is headed for big things...hope you guys have a merry christmas....I love seeing pic of you...but i have to say it makes me a little sad.. I think we need to meet for lunch!

The Selman's said...

Looks like SOOO much fun! glad it was so fun :)