Evidence I am getting a fat pregnant face, but I had to post it because Brev is such a cute little punk. Love him!
D.A.R.E Essay
Brevan Randall
How do I feel about the dare program? I feel good about the Dare program because I think it helps you know how to react in a situation. It makes me feel much better and it is a real life saver. D.A.R.E helps me be tons safer. Without D.A.R.E. I would not have the knowledge to keep myself safe.
What did I learn? Let's say you are at your neighbor's house and your best friend's older brother tries to give you beer but, knowing what I learned from D.A.R.E. I would say no I will have a root beer instead. I also learned tobacco facts such as over 400,000 Americans die from tobacco. Also, other facts about how dangerous marijuana and alcohol are. Here is an alcohol fact: Alcohol slows down the brain and can lead to coma and death.
The D.A.R.E. program is important because it teaches people the truth, how to respond in a situation, and how to tell the difference between a friend and not. If we did not have D.A.R.E., I would not have half of my knowledge about alcohol and other stuff like smoking, so that is why I think D.A.R.E. is important.
I Brevan Randall promise to be drug free and to never smoke. I will remember all kinds of health facts including safety facts my whole life. I will try and help smokers quit by telling them health facts and everything else I can do to for them.
6 comments:
Way to go Brev!!! Tell him good job. Love the essay!!! He is such a little stud:)
Brev is so great! That was such a good little essay - very impressed, and you should be a proud mama! And Candace, you do NOT have a chubby face, trust me!! :)
Awesome job on your essay Brevan. I am very proud of you!
I loved the DARE program when I taughht 5th grade. I always taught them a song about it that they performed at graduation (we even made it on the news!). Congrats on such a cute boy! And you look AWESOME!!!
I love that! I think that is so awesome and you have every reason to be proud! P.S. Nothing about you is fat... you are so cute!
Brevan is awesome and definitely full of confidence. I love it!! Tell Brevan congratulations! You look beautiful, Candace. You have that pregnancy glow. It's wonderful!
Post a Comment