We have received so many generous gifts for our sweet little Harper, and we feel so blessed to have such great family, friends, and neighbors. We love you all! Brandon and I had a photo shoot with some the beautiful handmade quilts/blankets Harper has received. They are all so beautiful and I know she will treasure them just like Brevan and Sloane still treasured their quilts.
Really Candace, could she be any sweeter?? Seriously, I need some baby holding time ASAP! I hope you're adjusting and getting some sleep, too. Please let Sloane come down and play with Millie any time to give you a break!!
Candace she is SO cute!!! Doesn't surprise me one bit because your other kids are so cute too! :o) Those quilts are so beautiful! What a good idea to take pictures of them all. Also her headbands are adorable. Hope all is well! I am excited to see ya next week.
5 comments:
She is getting so big! What beautiful kids you make. P.s I want that yellow flower!!!
Really Candace, could she be any sweeter?? Seriously, I need some baby holding time ASAP! I hope you're adjusting and getting some sleep, too. Please let Sloane come down and play with Millie any time to give you a break!!
Candace she is SO cute!!! Doesn't surprise me one bit because your other kids are so cute too! :o) Those quilts are so beautiful! What a good idea to take pictures of them all. Also her headbands are adorable. Hope all is well! I am excited to see ya next week.
Oh my word she is so dang cute! I hope I get to see her in person soon!!!
Candace, she looks so cuddly cute! Congratulations!
Post a Comment