We have been having a blast watching the Jazz in the playoffs and in fact Brevan has been lucky enough to be at two of the games with his Dad. The latest being the crazy Mother's Day game that went into overtime. He was on the seventh row! I guess you could say he is a little spoiled. As you can see in the pic Brevan was popping off to a Laker's fan (of course behind his back.) However, I must say my favorite pic is the one with Brev and the Jazz dancer because anyone who knows him can tell he is totally blushing! The other pic is of Brandon's cute sister Missy and her blogger hater husband Scott. Doesn't Scott look like Tim McGraw? They too had pretty fabulous seats on the fifteenth row just behind Brev.



2 comments:
How cute, I love the update! Hope you enjoyed laying out!!!!!! brat :)
LUCKY BREVAN!!!! He is so cute. And your blog is adorable... Loving it!!!
Post a Comment