Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brev's 8th Birthday

I have quite a bit of catch up blogging to do so I will start with Brevan’s 8th birthday which was back on May 18th. We told him he could invite up to 10 kids and of course all he wanted was his BFF’s/cousins Easton and Cameron (aka Beaver.) These two little brothers are some of Brev’s most favorite people. We all loaded up and headed off to Boondocks for some good times. Brev who can tend to be a little emotional pouted for the awhile (which none of us can even remember why) but he quickly got over it. They soon were having a blast on the water boats, golfing, games, laser tag, you name it they did it. All seemed to be going well until dinner time when we realized we forgot Beaver’s enzymes he needs to take when he eats because he has Cystic Fibrosis. If he doesn’t have them he gets the runs so we felt HORRIBLE and we kept asking him every 5 minutes if he had to go. Poor guy I am sure we drove him nuts. After that we headed home for a sleep overand all in all I think the boys had a super fun time.

2 comments:

The Selman's said...

Hey... cute pics. It looks like he had a great birthday. He is seriously one of the cutest kids I know!!

Kristan said...

cute, i love your back ground!