Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Parties

Between Brandon and my family we have quite a few Christmas parties. I usually forget our camera but I did remember to take it to a couple of the parties this year.....
A couple of years ago at one my family parties we started playing a game with all the adults. You wrap a present a million times and then you pass around a dice and whoever rolls a one has to put on a hat, scarve, and gloves and try to unwrap the present until the next person rolls a one. It is hysterical!!! We do have separate games for the kids because the adults in my family are extremely competitive and it can get pretty physical! It's best the little ones just observe this game. :)
Brandon's family is all about tradition. Every Christmas Eve they have a party and the kids act out the nativity scene as someone reads the scriptures. This is then followed up by a family rendition of Silent Night. I just had to post this picture of Sloane because she looks so big!

Here is Sloane in her cute Christmas jammies. Brevan stayed at his Dad's this year so I don't have a pic of him, but they were Wii P.J.s and he loved them!

Sloane loved her little keyboard she got from her cousin Chelsee. Can you say CHEEEZ!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Just love you guys!