This New Years we went over to my sisters house. We had a mighty fine time playing Rock Band on the Wii as you will see in the clips below.... I just have to mention that my brother Landen thought I sounded kinda good but, as you will hear in comparison to his wife JoDee most would sound good. Love ya JoDee but I think you might actually be tone def!! It kinda reminds me of the American Idol tryouts all over again.Here's JoDee....
Me...
I am sure most would agree that I saved the best for last... Landen was waaaay into it!
The highlight of the night for Sloane was rollin in the dolly stroller with friends...


We even were home in time for Brev to go out and bang pans!!
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had such a fun New Years Eve. Rock Band is my secret past-time too, it's so much fun!
Sloane looks like she's going to be quite the girly-girl. She's so beautiful!
Post a Comment