Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Have an Addiction

Confession.... I am obsessed with making hair bows. I wish I would have taken the time to learn when Sloane was first born, but I'm sure I wouldn't have had the time. As anyone knows with a new baby you can barely find the time to shower! I decided to teach myself when my sister-in-law found out she was having a girl... I knew it was the perfect idea for her baby shower. Well, since her baby shower has come and gone I still haven't stopped making bows. I just counted all of Sloane's headbands/bows/flowers (bought and made) and I have 106!!!! I'm sick!!! Below are just some I have made.


This one is my favorite...







Some of the minis...


2 comments:

The Crump Girls said...

Candace!! Those bows are gorgeous!! I am going to have to come take a look at them. I think I can get my girls to wear the clippies!! Jaycie would love all of them!!

Marianne said...

Whoa, do we need to form a help group? I knew she had a lot, but 106!! Holy Smokes that is a lot. They are all darling though. What a quick and easy way to get your creative juices flowing.