Monday, March 2, 2009

Water Baby

Sloane and I are doing parent-tot swimming lessons with JoDee and Jaycie, and she absolutely loves it! She loves dunking her head under water and going down the slide, which is completely surprising to me. She can't get enough of singing "The Wheels on the Bus", and she ends with a loud "YEAH!!" I freeze my butt off and my thumbs go numb because of my poor circulation, but seeing the pure joy in her face every time we go makes it so worth it.


I'm so pretty!
Hello Hollywood....Thank goodness Aunt JoDee was at the bottom of the slide!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

SHe is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe she likes the water that much. I think Ethan would love it to! He absolutely LOVES the bathtub.

Marianne said...

What a little poser! I'm almost positive that she's getting cuter every day. You and Brandon need to have another one! She's too cute to be the only one made by the two of you. :)