Sunday, June 7, 2009

~Happy Zoo Day~

I love the zoo. I always think I need to go by myself so I can really enjoy it. This year we celebrated Sloane and Brevan's birthday at the zoo with Brandon's family. It was really nice to spend the day with them and everyone had a great time!

Check out Brev's face in the next couple of pics... Lately he has decided he is too cool for pics.
Here we are waiting for the bird show which was definitely one of the highlights of the day!



The monkeys and bears were so great to watch because they were super playful. I love the bottom of the bears feet.
Sloane loves her Grandma!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Sloane's hair is getting so long and pretty...she's gonna be a heartbreaker :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sloane and Brev!!!

Melanie said...

I'm so happy you made it through the bird show!!! That made me laugh, hahaha :O)

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a super fun day. Happy Birthday Sloane!