Friday, June 12, 2009

Sloane Is TWO!!!

Our sweet Sissy is two! Today she had her well check up and in a wet diaper, with a big bow on her head, and a ball in her hand she weighed 20 lbs 3 oz!! I am super excited to finally reach the 20 pound mark. The new Dr. we saw wasn't overly concerned with her itty bittiness because she has stayed on a her own growing curve. She is also 20% for head and length.










9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy birthday sweetie!

Amber said...

OMG!!! she is such a doll! So cute! Hillarious the one where she is cryin! Sad but funny. Love her outfit!

Ashley said...

So cute! I think Chase weighs about as much as Sloane. She's absolutely adorable.

The Selman's said...

She is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!

Deidre said...

So dang cute! I so have little girl evny!

Andrus Family said...

Happy late birthday Sloane! And those pictures are absolutely adorable!

The Powells said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Baby Sloan. Aunt Tonya Loves You Very Much!! xoxo

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Hey Candace! She is SO darn cute!

Marianne said...

I'm so glad that she hit the 20 lb mark!!! That's so exciting. she is such a little doll.