Sunday, January 17, 2010

Potty Party Take I

So, I read this....

and decorated for a Tinkerbell themed potty party,

and Sloane was super excited,

and the "big girl" panties were a hit,

then we did A LOT of this. After about 8 hours and several accidents, she went potty! Sadly, she is a one hit wonder, since she hasn't been able to repeat this miraculous feat. I have surrendered to the fact that she just isn't ready. I am thrilled (sense the sarcasm), that we get to do this all over again in a couple months.

3 comments:

Crossman's said...

You're so stinky cute!! Gotta love potty trainning!! Rob says this is why we don't have pets and threatens the kids that we'll get rid of them!! I love your party theme!!

Andrus Family said...

What a cute idea. So would you recommend the book? I need all the help I can get once we start...which won't be for a while!

Kel said...

Oh my hell she is cute... she probaly thinks that was the funnest party ever, and is going to milk you for a few more of these days!