Friday, January 22, 2010

~Sissy Sloane Designs~

New obsession.... I have been busy making these fun fabric and tulle flowers. My sis-in-law Missy is opening a boutique in her salon, and they will be available there. Missy has been super busy as well, you can check out her adorable creations here. You know you want one!

7 comments:

Kel said...

I love those and the headbands! how can I get some!

Deidre said...

so cute, now I want more colors!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...I. Love. Them. I'd like one in every color (actually two. One per girl). How talented are YOU???

Marianne said...

Those turned out adorable! I love all of the different colors.

Leslie said...

Those are ridiculously cute! If you are at all interested, my sis and I are starting an online company where people can sell things like this. Check it out...no pressure of course!! SimplyUT.com

The Powells said...

My Sister-in-law is so dang creative. Wish I had that gene!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

I totally want one. They turned out SO cute! You are so good at making things. I will have to talk to you about buying some. :o)