I threatened and threatened my kiddos that they were going to end up on the naughty list! We all know better. :) This was the first year Brevan really made the transition from toys, and I had a rough time with it. It was hard not to have some "big" gift set out for him, but all he wanted was an Ipod Touch. All Sloane wanted was a My Little Pony (because she doesn't have enough) and a train. Needless to say, they were both very pleased with their loot!

Happiest girl on the planet!

Cole was so funny because he knew exactly which stocking was his and wouldn't leave it until he got the goods inside.

Say CHEESE!



Checking out the new ride while waiting for Brevan to come home from his Dads.
My baby boy finally made it home in the early afternoon.

Stoked about his new Ipod Touch which I made sure was one of the last things he opened.
1 comment:
So fun! I love the expressions on their faces. They really look so happy!
Post a Comment