she is amazing!!! I love the name, glad your hubby gave in!!! I love the last picture with the little rolls, nothing cuter than rolls on a babe!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see you all!!
Oh Candace, she is so beautiful!! I need to come down and hold her soon! I hope you are all doing well. Please let me know if you need anything. :) PS - Lovin the name!!
8 comments:
she is amazing!!! I love the name, glad your hubby gave in!!! I love the last picture with the little rolls, nothing cuter than rolls on a babe!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see you all!!
I love her! What a blessing to our family, she is beautiful.
Been dying to see the pics. I can't wait to come and hold that beautiful little one. Hopefully we are all healthy soon! Love you guys.
She is beyond beautiful! I love her name.
Thank you so much for the beautiful headbands for Lizzie. They are amazing!
What a precious little baby girl you have. I am so happy she's here safe and sound. I love her name. Congrats!
She is gorgeous!! When I look at her, I keep thinking she should be mine. She looks a lot like my girls when they were babies!!! :) Love her!!
Oh Candace, she is so beautiful!! I need to come down and hold her soon! I hope you are all doing well. Please let me know if you need anything. :) PS - Lovin the name!!
What a beautiful baby! Look at all of that dark hair!!! I'm so happy for you guys to have such a sweetheart in your home.
Post a Comment