Friday, April 8, 2011

Nuts!

A couple weeks ago we had Sloane's allergy testing redone. We just got the blood results back and are quite disappointed. The tree nuts have significantly increased. Strangely the peanut levels came back as zero, but still want to monitor her for 4 hours when we introduce her to peanuts/peanut butter. Guess I know what we are doing on our next rainy day. Sloane was such a trooper through the testing.

Checking her cute self out, but do you blame her?

Just had her blood drawn. :(

Thank goodness she wasn't the only one...Bear had his blood drawn as well.

3 comments:

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Oh poor thing. Connor's sitting here with me and said: "too bad" he really felt bad Sloane was crying.

Leslie said...

Poor Sloane. I didn't know she was so allergic to nuts! It looks like she only cried during the blood draw, but the allergy testing itself doesn't look so pleasant either. What a trooper!

I re-strung her bracelet, made Harper one just like it, and also made a white and silver one for Harper for her blessing day. I need to swing them over today!

The Selman's said...

That is so sad! Her poor face after she got her blood drawn made me want to cry :( Poor thing!