Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter

My kids so look forward to the family Easter egg hunts we have each year. This year my family had the party at Landen's. Good food, good fun. Thanks bro.


Brev's feet never touch the ground until all the eggs are gone.





Brandon's family always have the party at his Uncle Marty and Aunt Janet's. We always have the best time eating and playing. This year they played Minute to Win It, and it was hilarious!













Okay, so I know what you are thinking. What a small house with such a big beautiful yard. :) WRONG! This is just the best playhouse ever!!! And yes I was being sarcastic when I said it was small.





Looking for a good time?? Come on over to the Gregrich house for shirtless egg coloring!








The Easter bunny found our house. :)

3 comments:

Andrus Family said...

Seriously, I think I could live in that house - so dang cool!!

Anonymous said...

Love that playhouse!! Funny, I was wondering if I should post pictures of OUR topless egg coloring. Guess I can if you can! :) Cute pics!

The Crump Girls said...

Holy crap! I want that playhouse in my backyard! Awesome! Cute pictures of the family, Candace. :)