Sunday, February 15, 2009

Before and After

As most of you all know Brandon and I have been finishing a family room, bathroom, and bedroom. As of three weeks ago, we are done!!! Well, we still need to finish the custom cabinetry on the sides of the fireplace but, we are so close. Below are the before and after pics.


Future Fireplace
The view from the kitchen stairs.
We are going to put trim above the TV(near the ceiling) to match the top of the cabinets when we get to that point.
This is the bedroom and bathroom doorways.
We still need to get a new chair for the desk.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

That looks fantastic! Does he want to redo our bathroom? :) Heavens knows I can't get Sam to do it!

Marianne said...

It's turned out awesome! I love the way the fireplace turned out. LOVE IT! Great job!