Sunday, February 15, 2009

Missy's Baby Shower

Brandon's little sister Missy is about to have her first baby at the end of this month. A couple of weeks ago Leslie and I gave her a baby shower and it turned out so cute. During the shower all the guest made her baby hairbows. They were the cutest ever!I really didn't take any pics during the shower but, I was able to take a couple before any one arrived.


As part of Leslie, Barbara, and Suzanne's gift, Leslie made these adorable diaper cakes that we were able to use as centerpieces. Each of them were different. So cute!!
Brandon and I gave her some laundry detergent, hangers and such in a cute little laundry basket, along with clothes and shoes which I hung on a clothes line to use as part of the deco as well. It was adorable. You have to check out the converse on the right side of the pic... I changed the laces to zebra print and adhered swarovski crystals on the toe. Love it!

No comments: