Leslee and I headed up to PC to hang out with our friend Mike from LA. He comes in town every year during Sundance to represent ASCAP which is his day job and he is also in a band... http://www.laallstars.com/ . On our way into Cisero's we were stopped randomly by some guys promoting Harry O's and they gave us wristbands for the concert that night. It was so fun!! It was Yung Joc (note the song playing.) We saw Michael Phelps which was way cool but I'm sure he was high. Darin Williams and Kyle Korver (who looked a little tipsy) were there as well. We had a blast!
If you look real close you can see Michael Phelps on stage with Yung Joc
2 comments:
You both look so cute! It looks like you guys had a really fun night out.
Hey! You guys look good! I haven't seen leslie forever!
Post a Comment